Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Toothpaste Safe for Pasta Processor?

Warm Greetings friends all come back I posted about computer problems, hemmmm many days I have to mess around with the same problems that still wrote "my computer please mas mas ngerestart own, please repaired yes!" Sentence that I'm bored I hear every day, after my hem check was indeed the condition of the processor is too hot to make your computer restarts, I just took the paste to take steps for cooling the processor, after the pasta turns out opened uh, wow, how?

Toothpaste Safe for Pasta Processor
Turns out my friend and teacher who provides advice, why not use toothpaste only. I continue to try friends this way, although they look more extreme where the processors are given toothpaste, looks bad but after I tried it the results steady friend, comrade pc can run normally, then I think why you have a pastas selling processors if we use any toothpaste can be useful, hemmm finally I was looking at various forums was the use of toothpaste in cooling the processor could be used as a last resort when you run out of pasta processor, hemmm but in the long range, if you use toothpaste as processor cooling it will clot and close the flow air leading to the processor, so I suggest you better use the processor pasta sajadan only use toothpaste only as a backup just friends, okay so first hemmm yes friends, often to the blog often play this trick 2mind yes, hopefully this article can be useful to a Friend friends all.

0 Comments to in Johan Computer

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More